Friday, July 10, 2009

okay, here I am. In a quiet warehouse looking at a keyboard hoping that something incredible will come out of my fingertips and onto the screen......nothing yet.
we received some coffee today from India. Our friends at Elan Organic are trying to hook us up with some coffee to take the place of the Balmaadi Estate coffee that we've grown to love. We had ordered 100 bags of the Balmaadi. alas, only four bags are coming to the U.S. we snagged them. but what a disappointment. They are afloat now and will be in the states in late July.

1 comment:

  1. Coffee Emporium! My name is Owen and I'm a born-and-raised cincinnati citizen. The past year, however, I spent working in Honduras in a coffee co-op. We're looking for roasters to directly trade with. We offer fair trade organic arabica 1200m and up.

    Let me know if you have interest. Obviously I'd love to supply coffee to my hometown!

    ReplyDelete